Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Saw

So on friday my friend went to Paranormal Activity 3 and when he got back we had a long conversation about horror movies... I told him how I really liked the Saw movies ( I've only seen the first 3 so far) and he said that was ridiculous cause all they are is blood and gore. But for some reason I was intrigued by the plot and I loved the twists that the first 2 movies had. I haven't found many people that agree with me that these movies are at least decent, what do you all think? I know there is a lot of sick stuff in them but once I got over that I really liked the unexpected endings.

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of horror movies as well. However, I know that what intrigues me the most in scary movies is the suspense. That's why I found the Paranormal Activity movies more frightening than the straight up gory films like Saw. This is also why I particularly liked the corn maze scene during the movie "I walked with a Zombie". I guess its just a personal preference. If your looking for a good mix between suspense and gore you should watch "The Descent". It's one of my favorite scary movies.

    ReplyDelete