Thursday, December 8, 2011

Favorite Movies

Since, it's the last class of the semester, I thought I would share my favorite in-class viewing and assigned viewing. My favorite in-class movie was "Kung-fu Hustle" because I was surprised by how funny and well made it was. When I saw the title, I instantly formed a negative judgement because Kung-fu type movies have never interested or entertained me but in the first five minutes I knew it was going to be a great movie. I laughed the entire time and there was never a boring moment in the film. I would definitely watch this movie over and over again.

My favorite assigned movie was "One Flew Over the Cockoo's Nest". I had already seen it before but the second time it was even better. Jack Nicholson is one of my favorite actors and he is amazing in this roll. Even though the ending disappointed me both times because I was rooting for R.P. and not Nurse Ratched, the movie is entertaining and well made. The characters are well described and you want each one of them to succeed.

We watched some amazing movies this semester but these two were by far my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment