Monday, December 5, 2011

V for Vendetta

I think V for Vendetta was a great film. i feel the cinematography was great as it capture the true essence of each character. I watched this film when I was younger and watched it again only to realize there was so much i wasn't aware of in the film. I enjoy the fact that it is based in London (as that where I'm from). The phrase 'remember remember the 5t of November' is a commonly known phrase in England and I don't think the film thoroughly explained what it symbolizes. The story line is interesting and upbeat, there are many twists in the story as the character relationship unfolds. The drama is of a high pace and is always moving. I love the soundtrack to the film as i feel it really captures the intensity of the acting as well as the lighting. There is a constant darkening to the scenes to reflect evil which i feel is so cleverly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment