Monday, October 8, 2012

Black Hawk Down

"Black Hawk Down" was a really good movie, in my opinion. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it because I knew it was going to include a lot of really depressing war material. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It really drew you in and made you want to know what happened. Although it made me really sad, it also made me not want to stop watching. I liked the sound effects as well. One effect I especially liked was when Grimes was buried under the rubble and for a second he couldn't hear anything, and it went silent during that short period. One thing I didn't like was how it didn't show what happened to the hostage taken by Adid. Overall, even though it was gruesome, it seemed real, and  I really liked the helicopter scene that had been shown in the class documentary last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment