Monday, October 15, 2012

True Grit


I saw this movie when it was in theaters and I am glad I got to witness it on a large screen. It is the kind of movie where if you let it it will take you along with its adventures. I had also seen the original true grit, so I knew the story line fairly well. I prefer the new 2010 version to be honest. I liked the clear picture, along with the coloring and lighting. The setting of this film was beautiful, and the landscape shots were often haunting. I appreciated the humor throughout the film, it was a great mix of action, adventure and wit. It also helps that I enjoy several of the actors that play the main characters, I think they did a great job portraying the characters. This is the kind of movie I would add to my collection because its classic and stands alone as a strong remake.

No comments:

Post a Comment